who's Positive

who's Positive
who's positive

Saturday, August 23, 2008

WORRIED ABOUT THE END,IS COMIN FASTER N FASTER!!!






Ya so all the prophecy's that have been fortold in the Bible have come true,except for a couple that R still to come...I think the ONLY way man will survive...is if he goes underground...deeper the better!Most folks in the US will bolt for Canada,i fear,& here in sudbury where mining has gone on for close to a century now,well there should be thousands of miles in tunnels.Y not make these habitable for humans?I mean buy an old mine & restore the lifts n other stuff...pack with food,seeds,peoples,& prayer!This is the only way to survive the coming disaster.The TV has been full of this kind of stuff...just as ordered by the gov. no doubt!No wonder folks R freakin out !Stocks R goin down & thats wen u should BUY~!i think!LOL!!!I know nothing of stocks or bonds,i do know oil goes up=everything else rises as well!!!We really need to get off of thaT OIL TIT!!!Y R we draggin our asses on this GREEN Movement?WE NEED to wake the fuck up!& FAST!If the polar ice caps melt,this will release trillions of tonnes of methane gas that is trapped in the frozen ocean floors...if the caps melt this will heat up the floor & the release of so much gas will cause the extinction of mankind!Thats if we dont blow ourselves to kingdom come first!We R so close to the end now,only 3 yrs away...world events R starting to spiral out of control,increasing in speed,& violence,& tragedy,untill the final battle...GOD help us all!I sure hope PEACE,LOVE & HAPPINESS CAN PREVAIL OVER EVIL,WARS N MISERY!!!ANY RICH AMERICAN WANT TO BUY AN OLD MINE >?I WILL HELP all i can!email me at jamesgsud@hotmail.com

peace n love not wars n walls eh folks!!!

No comments: