who's Positive
who's positive
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Well i am Off to Montreal 4 a week!
Ya so this should be a great conference & i should learn alot of new & fun stuff.I am so hoping to meet a female there as well.Who knows?not i thats fer sure!I miss mom & dad.Gary still isnt talking to me as he thinks i have tried to screw them.I am putting my faith & trust in GOD that i am excatly where i am supposed to be doing what ever it is i am supposed to be doing.Life is great when U have someone to share it with.I long to hold a female in my arms & hold her close when i am off to sleep.I pray that GOD's Will be done & Not man's!We seem to be getting closer to end times as more shit hits the fan.The us economy is inb bad shape & its getting worse everyday now!PEACE,LOVE & HAPPINESS TO U ALL EH!TRUST IN GOD & PRACTICE SAFE SEX EH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment